Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Peter Vigilante.|
|Profession ||TikTok Influencer.|
|Famous for||Too Hot to Handle Season 2.|
|Lives in||New York, NY.|
|Birth Date||June 12, 1996.|
|Birth City||Staten Island, NY.|
|Parents||Mother: Gloria Vigilante.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 8".|
In meters: 1.73 m.
In centimeters: 173 cm.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Hair (Length)||Brown (Shoulder).|
|Net worth||USD 400 K to 435 K.|
|Alma Mater||Seton Hall University.|
|Last Update||22 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Too Hot To Handle Season 2 Cast Peter Vigilante Biography
- 21 years old New York-based Personal Trainer Peter Vigilante has gained his major popularity as a video creator on Tiktok.
- From December 18, 2018, success knocks on his fortune door when he posted his abs video by performing on Valentino Khan’s song Pump.
- With growing years of TikTok, his fame also rose daily for his funny wine drinking video, and on May 11, his family surprised him by giving him 2 million Followers.
- He does not make the clips alone on this video-making platform, but he has often included his mother, Gloria Vigilante, and Brothers.
- By Only posting videos on TikTok, Vigilante earns an estimated $1,321 – $2,201, and this will go higher.
- Apart from social life, this stunning Guy has caught many girls’ hearts from June 23 on Too Hot To Handle Season 2 for making his romantic presence.
- In the very first episode, she showed her confidence by doing floor dance with Melinda Berry.
- In this show, his reality tv competitor, Cam Holmes, is also a Personal Trainer like him, and Chase DeMoor is a Tiktok star but a professional footballer.
- In addition to being a social media star, Peter is a NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified personal trainer and loves his job.
- The 5 feet 8 inches tall height star Peter Vigilante landed in Staten Island, NY, by his mother Gloria Vigilante on September 6, 1999.
- From the parents’ side, he has two brothers named Gianni Vigilante, Joseph Vigilante, but he has not mentioned his father’s name anywhere.
- Since high school, he is engaging with sports and fitness activities, and in school times, he also played Pole Vault.
- After completing high school education, in 2017, he enrolled in Seton Hall University and got his degree in 2021.
- From November 14, 2017, He started posting his fitness videos and Pictures on Instagram to enhance his presence.
- With his growing physique, he grew up his hair also that now enhances his personality.