|Real Name||Rosalie Chiang.|
|Trending for||Turning Red (Meilin | Panda Meilin).|
|Age||16 years old.|
|Birth Date||October 2, 2005.|
|Birth Place||Francisco, California.|
|Ethnicity||Asian | Chinese | Mixed.|
|Parents from||Taiwan and Singapore.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Last Update||March 12, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Turning Red Voice Actress Rosalie Chiang Bio | Wiki
- 16 years old California-based actress Rosalie Chiang (Birth Day October 2, 2005) has been propelling into the spotlight since March 11 when people hear her charming voice in the character of Meilin (Panda Meilin) in Turning Red animation film.
- In “Turning Red,” Director Domee Shi gave her a chance first to give her voice to Meilin, a 13 years old girl who turned to giant Panda when she became too angry.
- While working with the “Turning Red” team, she got the chance to learn more things from famous stars Sandra Oh, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Ava Morse, Lori Tan Chinn & Jordan Fisher.
- This concept of finding her voice is fascinating because the idea of playing such a role unlocked things in her life and helped her discover elements of her voice.
- Before giving her voice, Rosalie gave her fabulous performance as Reese in 2018 released the short video “Soiled,” and in the same year, she featured in “The Interns,” but her voice changed her whole life.
- Career: Her journey to become a professional voice actress began in 2017 when she got the chance to work with Hollywood renowned Voiceover coach Tony Gonzales.
- Tony Gonzales taught Rosalie Chiang the basics of Voiceover, and this sparked her passion for learning more about Voiceover and improving her skills.
- While starting working with Tony Gonzales at the age of 12, he whole changed overnight because, at that time, her agent gave her the audition for it, and she recorded it at home and sent her demo to Team.
- Working at Pixar wasn’t her dream because she didn’t think it could even book a role for such a fantastic company! But yeah, acting at Pixar is genuinely unreal, and she is so grateful for the opportunity.
- After getting massive fame for “Turning Red,” Chiang hopes to do even more voiceover work because the Pixar role brought out her passion for it.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 4 inches tall voice actress Rosalie Chiang was born on October 2, 2005, to her mother, Rachael Chiang, in San Francisco Bay Area Region in California.
- Prior to starting her career in the entertainment industry, she had a passion for writing books; even she published her two books, “Dancing With The Pen II” & “A is for Albatross: Birds A-Z.”
- Chiang has been writing since she was five years old, and she likes creating rhyming poems! She also enjoys creating stories because it allows her imagination to go free.
- Apart from giving her voice to Animation characters, she loves reading, cooking, gardening, and of course, writing poetry.