|Full Birth Name||Sean Sagar.|
|Famous for||his appearance as Monk in BBC One Series Our Girl.|
|Age (as of 2020)||30
|Birth Date||February 20, 1990.|
|Birth Place.||Forest Gate, London, England.|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Girlfriend||Jesy Nelson (Singer).|
|Parents||Name not Known.|
|Siblings||Nick Sagar (Actor).|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5" 11'.
Centimeters: 181 cm.
Meters: 1.81 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|School||Private High School.|
|Alma Mater||London University.|
|Net worth (As of 2020)||£ 1.5 Million to £ 2 Million Pounds.|
|Last Updated.||10 August 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Facts About Jesy Nelson’s Boyfriend Sean Sagar
- Sagar is a British actor born in Forest Gate, London, England, on February 20, 1990. As of 2020, he has reached 30 years of age.
- The actor has not provided any information about his parents in any interview anywhere.
- He has an elder brother named Nick Sagar; Sean is an actor like his elder brother.
- Including acting, he is a model. He has done work with Milk Model Management Agency and many other model companies.
- This London Based Actor started his acting career by playing the character named Tareek in the 2011 Top Boy TV Series three episodes.
- Love Relationship: Recently, this actor comes in for many discussions when he was seen spending holidays in Cornwall, English unitary authority, with girlfriend singer Jessie Nelson.
- For the past few months, the couple in love with each other after the UK lockdown ended. They became very close to each other.
- In 2012, he got the first film in his life, titled film Ill Manors in which Sagar was featured for Freddie’s role.
- In the same year, This artist performed Zachary’s character alongside Matt Beairsto, Max Clough, Colin Funk, and David Kaye in Friend Request in a short video.
- His life gradually climbed to the track of success, and by 2016, he becomes an identity among the people.
- From 2016, people start recognizing him because he got his life’s most significant achievement when he played the character Monk in Our Girl BBC One Series.
- Sagar has completed 22 episodes in this TV series along with four seasons.
Explore More: The Rain actor Sonny Lindberg Biography
- Body Measurement: Jesy Nelson’s Boyfriend Sean Sagar Height is 5 feet 11 inches (in meters 1.81), and weight is around 72 kg.
- He takes care of his body; he keeps his body healthy with daily exercise and nutritious food.
- In 2013, he played the role of MC Poison in 3 episodes of the Trollied TV series.
- From 2014 to 2020, He acted in We Are Monster, Casualty, Just a Couple, Blue Story, The Gentlemen, Sticks and Stones, Solitaire, and Boom.
- His social media accounts are available on three platforms Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- On Instagram, The Gentleman Actor shared moments of struggle as photographs for his followers until success.
- Income Sources: Jesy Nelson’s Boyfriend, Sean Sagar’s net worth is around £ 1.7 Million to 2 Million Pounds.
- He earns his money in different ways, in which modeling and acting are the two primary sources of income.