Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Sophie Cookson.|
|Trending for||Infinite (Role: Tammy McCauley).|
|Birth Date||May 15, 1990.|
|Birth Place||Sussex, England.|
|Parents||Father: Colin Cookson.|
Mother: Marie Louise Cookson.
|Boyfriend | Husband||Stephen Campbell Moore.|
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.|
|Height||In centimeters: 162 cm.|
In meters: 1.62 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 4".
|Net worth||USD 1.3 Million.|
|School.||Oxford School of Drama.|
|College||University of Edinburgh (Dopped).|
|Last Update||9th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Infinite Actress Sophie Cookson Biography
- English actress Sophie Cookson is in the spotlight alongside Mark Wahlberg to give her full action performance in “Infinite” film.
- In this sci-fi thrill movie, she made her superb presence as Tammy McCauley by driving her supercar in a building to save Evan McCauley out to the “Theodore “Ted” Murray.”
- Prior to “Infinite,” Cookson’s fans gave immense love to her “Christine Keeler” portrayal in “The Trial of Christine Keeler” tv series.
- Her involvement in musical theatre since childhood sparked her to start a career in acting.
- She got training at Oxford School of Drama for three years, working hard but left drama school early to do a job in May.
- In between her journey, she enrolled in the University of Edinburgh to study art history and Arabic but later left university to go to drama school.
- During her final year in school in 2013, she got her first break to feature the role of “Grace Mohune” in the “Moonfleet” mini-series.
- In 2014, she performed as Millie Lancaster in Rosamunde Pilcher and Unknown Heart.
- Still, in 2014, Sophie’s life changed when film producer Matthew Vaughn chosen her for the lead female character “Roxy” in “Kingsman: The Secret Service.”
- Her popularity skyrocketed overnight for starring Roxy’s portrayal alongside Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Strong, and Taron Egerton.
- Out from the screen life, Infinite Actress Sophie Cookson appeared with her boyfriend Stephen Campbell Moore with her baby in London on Friday, October 16, 2020.
- The couple starts their love relationship after Stephen Campbell filed for divorce from her wife, Claire Foy.
- After gaining fame for “The Secret Service,” Her prominence enhanced when she reprises her character in “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” in 2017.
- In only 2017, she made her glorious appearance as Sidney Pierce in “Gypsy,” Nicole Rawlins in “The Crucifixion,” and Pleader.
- The 5 feet 3 inches height actress Sophie Cookson landed in Sussex, England, by her mother Marie Louise Cookson and father Colin Cookson on May 15, 1990.
- At a young age, she shifted to Suffolk with her whole family, where she joined the Oxford School of Drama.
- While performing as a stage artist, she only participated in “Killer Joe” Play for Dottie’s role.
- Cookson uses Instagram to upload her work-related images with her fans but never has posted her family and baby photos.