|Full Name||Suzanna Barada Son.|
|Sweet Name||Suzanna Son.|
|Profession||Actress | Singer.|
|Trending for||Red Rocket (Role: Strawberry).|
|Birth Date||October 31, 1995.|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Place||Hamilton, Montana.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Love Status||In Relationship.|
|Boyfriend||Name not disclosed.|
Pounds: 100 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 4' 11".|
In centimeters: 149 cm.
In meters: 1.49 m.
|Acting||Cornish College of the Art - Kathleen Collins.|
|Alumni||The University of Auckland.|
|Last Update||December 6, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Red Rocket Actress Suzanna Son Biography
- 26 years old Seattle based actress Suzanna Son has become part of media attention for making her romantic appearance in the American comedy-drama film “Red Rocket.”
- In “Red Rocket,” this stunning actress first time landed in the character of a 17-year-old donut store clerk “Strawberry” on July 14, 2021, in the Cannes Film Festival film premiere.
- On December 10, Suzanna came in the spotlight alongside Simon Rex, Bree Elrod, Brenda Deiss, Brandon Lott, and many other stars once again with the theater release of “Red Rocket.”
- On the one side, she is stedily gaining immense fame for her great landing in “Red Rocket,” however, she won the “Ensemble Cast Spotlight Award” for her Breakthrough Performance.
- Riding on the fame wave of her Strawberry’s role, her fans are excited to watch in the forthcoming series “The Idol” with Melanie Liburd & Lily-Rose Depp.
- Early Life: The 4 feet 11 inches tall actress Suzanna Son was born on October 31, 1995, in Hamilton City in Montana but grew up in Washington state by roaming around on various farms with her mother.
- To learn classical music, she enrolled at the Cornish College of the Arts, where she sang a lot of operas and Italian arias and was always dabbled in music theory, even took training in Acting.
- While studying music at “Cornish College of the Arts,” she became interested in dancing after watching the students in the hallway for musical theater.
- To learn dance, she dropped the University and moved to New Zealand, where she took training in Maori dance without shoes for six months.
- Acting Career: Before taking a step into the acting industry, Barada Son began her journey by uploading her first Music video titled “Birthday Boy” on June 14, 2018, on Youtube, which got 74,795 views.
- Still, in the same year, on July 15, this talented emerging Hollywood star released her second video by performing on the “Fade into You” song of Mazzy Star.
- When she learned that nothing could happen with her dance, she moved to Los Angeles, where she taught the young child swimming lessons for meaning or expense.
- While living in Los Angeles, Suzanna tried to get an audition in the Initial days, but she realized it was hard without management or direction.
- In 2019, With a lot of effort finally, Director Bob Bragg featured her in the portrayal of Clarissa in the Amazon Prime film “Secret Escort,” but for which she didn’t gain much fame at that time.
- Actress Suzanna Son’s fortunes began to change when she was sitting at the Botox Center Place Downtown with her boyfriend and director Sean Baker saw her.
- When director Sean Baker asked him, “Are you an actor?” and gave him a piece of paper with his email, this is how she became the cast of “Red Rocket.”