|Real Name||Tawny Newsome.|
|In Limelight||Space Force.|
Star Trek: Lower Decks.
Scroll Wheel of Time.
|Age||39 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 24, 1983.|
|Birth Place||Vacaville, California, United States.|
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177.8 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
|Training||DePaul Theatre School.|
|Films||1. Uncle John (2015).|
2. Einstein's God Model (2016).
3. Canal Street (2018).
4. Spies in Disguise (2019).
5. How It Ends (2021).
6. Vacation Friends (2021).
|Shows||1. True Story (2021).|
2. Star Trek: Lower Decks (2020)
3. Space Force (2020).
4. Aunty Donna's Big Ol' House of Fun.
5. The Twilight Zone.
7. Craig of the Creek (2019-2020).
8. Perfect Harmony (2019).
9. Big Mouth.
11. Sherman's Showcase.
12. The New Negroes with Baron Vaughn and Open Mike Eagle.
14. The Comedy Get Down.
15. Do You Want to See a Dead Body?
16. The Carmichael Show.
18. Bajillion Dollar Propertie$
19. Documentary Now!
20. Take My Wife.
21. Comedy Bang! Bang!
22. 2 Broke Girls.
25. Chicago Fire.
|Net worth||USD 1.2 Million.|
|Last Update||February 18, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Know About Space Force Actress Tawny Newsome
- 38 years old Tawny Newsome (born on February 24, 1983) is in the news these days as the funny American series Space Force released its second installment, “Space Force: Season 2,” on February 18.
- You might have seen her in “Vacation Friends,” “True Story,” “Star Trek: Lower Decks,” and “How It Ends,” which were released just last year (2021).
- For those of you who are unaware, “Space Force” (2020) portrays the journey of a 4-star general who tries to establish a new army division to protect satellites. The army general is played by the highly skilled Steve Carell, while Tawny plays Captain Angela Ali, a pilot.
- Besides acting, she is also a vocal artist, and her most noted work is “Star Trek: Lower Decks” character Ensign Beckett Mariner.
- If everything goes according to plan, we might have a chance to see Tawny in the sci-fi show “Scroll Wheel of Time” this year.
- There is good news from “Star Trek: Lower Decks” as its 4th season is around the corner as it will be available in summer in 2022.
Career & Net worth
- 5 feet 10 inches long-legged Tawny Newsome has worked in one of the finest shows. Her portfolio includes experience in acting, vocal, and podcasting. Let’s look back in her past to see how she became a successful artist in the Hollywood industry.
- The narrative of her professional life started when she was in high school and started going to a local theatre. Her dream of becoming an artist motivated her to learn to dance, sing, play musical instruments, and act.
- After graduation, despite appearing for several auditions, she got no acting job, so she became part of a band named “Talking Heads” as a backup singer. Along with the band, the actress got to tour all over America.
- She was drinking her morning coffee in 2012 when she learned about the tryouts for “Chicago Fire.” She showed up at the place and auditioned without any thought. A phone call later that week confirmed her position.
- From 2013 to 2016, Newsome worked in “Crisis,” “Sirens,” “2 Broke Girls”, “Comedy Bang! Bang!”, “Uncle John,” “Einstein’s God Model,” and “Take My Wife.”
- Although she was getting work in these shows and movies, her desire to work as a lead actor was not fulfilled until 2016 when Kulap Vilaysack offered her a role in “Bajillion Dollar Propertie$.
- Tawny has done her fair share in animated movies and shows also. The film “Spies in Disguise” did significant business with its release, and Newsome’s voice, in this film, was used for the character named “Agency Employee #1.
- Her most notable works are “The Twilight Zone,” “Sherman’s Showcase,” “Documentary Now!”, “Nobodies,” “Brockmire,” “The New Negroes with Baron Vaughn and Open Mike Eagle,” and “Canal Street.”
- The good news from “Star Trek: Lower Decks” is that its 4th season is also around the corner as it will be available in summer in 2022.
Childhood & School
- Tawny Newsome (age 39) spent her childhood in Vacaville, California, the United States, and was born to interracial parents on February 24, 1983.
- Her father used to be a military man who returned in 1981 and started the family business of ranching with Newsome’s mother, who is currently present on the Insta by the username “lilstevie05”.
- Tawny’s father told in a podcast that there were only nine families in Vacaville, including Newsome’s.
- There are some images on Tawny’s social media handles where we can see her trekking with her mother; it seems like they both love to do outdoor activities.
- Sources suggest that she left her hometown after schooling and moved to Chicago, Illinois, where she joined DePaul Theatre School.
Personal Life & Husband
- About personal relationships, Newsome has never kept any secret. During her music career, she met a musician-cum-singer Nate Urbansky.
- Three years after being in a relationship, finally, in 2013, Nate gathered courage and asked Tawny to marry him, to which she agreed. Now Tawny Newsome with her husband Nate Urbansky lives in L.A. They recently celebrated their 12th Valentine’s day in 2022.
- The lady is open about her views against racial discrimination, and this is the theme of her podcast named “Yo! Is this racist?”
- Newsome shared the sweet moments of her life daily on Instagram handle “trondynewman,” which has almost 53k followers.