|Full Birth Name||Anjelika Washington.|
|Got Fame For||Tall Girl.
|Date of Birth||15 May 1998.|
|Age||22 years (in 2020)|
|Birthplace||California, US State.|
|Parents||Mother: Theresa-Terri Lucas-Washington.
Father: Ulysses Washington.
1. Patrick Washington
2. Charles Washington.
|Net worth||$1.2 Million USD.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'0".
In meters: 1.52 m.
In centimeters: 152 cm.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Relationship & Love Life|
|Last Update||1st March 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Netflix Film Moxie Actress Anjelika Washington Biography
- American Actress Anjelika Washington got considerable acclaim among fans for Beth Chapel & Dr. Mid-Nite’s role in Stargirl Tv Series.
- Tall Girl actress returned to the spotlight in 2021 to take up the role of Amaya in Netflix’s New movie Moxie.
- In this movie, Amy Poehler directed her with Nico Hiraga, Sydney Park, Josephine Langford, Aaron Holliday, Hadley Robinson, Avantika, Brady Reiter, and Sabrina Haskett.
- This Black Beauty started her Television career in 2014 by featured in Within the Cave, Dating Pains, and The Classroom.
- Washington learned the Scene Study at Cynthia Bain’s Young Actor Studio and Lauren Patrice Nadler Studio.
- In 2017 her life turned towards some changes when she performs in The Legend of Master Legend, Shameless, Marvel’s Runaways, Versus, Rumspringa, and Dear Vivian.
- From 2018 to 2019, her fame rising after performing in We’re Not Friends, Tall Girl, Those Who Can’t, Silent Screams, and Molly.
- She learned the Audition Clear Technique from Stan Kirsch Acting Studio and Cold Reading at Brian Reise Acting Studio.
- In 2020, Washington got huge fame when she acted as Gloria in Girls Room and as Gemma in Max and Me.
- The 5 feet height Anjelika Washington took birth by her mother Theresa-Terri Lucas-Washington on 15 May 1998, in California, US State.
- Her mother, Theresa-Terri, worked as California Dept. of Corrections and officially retired in 2015.
- Her father, Ulysses Washington, tied the knot Theresa-Terri Lucas-Washington on June 14, 1986.
- From the parent’s side, she has two brothers named Patrick Washington and Charles Washington.
- In addition to becoming an actor, she contributed to produce Love is Law and Dear Vivian short films while remaining at the executive producer stage.
- The personal life of 22 years Emerging star Anjelika Washington is still far from the people; even about her relationship with someone not revealed.
- Her mother put her in the theatre in 2016, but she decided to become an actor at the age of 15, then she joined High school, Drama classes.