|Real Name||Aubriana Davis.|
|Professtion||Actress | Model | Singer | Dancer.|
|Trending for||Raising Dion (Role: Janelle Carr).|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Date||November 15, 2000.|
|Birth Place||Albany, Georgia.|
|Lives in||Atlanta, Georgia.|
|Parents||Mother: Alma G. Davis.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|School||Johns Creek High School.|
|Pursuing||Spelman Liberal Arts College.|
|Last Update||January 31, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Raising Dion Actress Aubriana Davis Bio | Wiki
- 21 years old Georgia based actress Aubriana Davis has become the center of attention since she got the chance to make her presence in the Raising Dion Season 2.
- In this Netflix superhero series, this talented star gave her fabulous performance in the character of Janelle Carr alongside Ja’Siah Young, Alisha Wainwright & Rome Flynn.
- Before gaining fame for her fearless acting in “Raising Dion,” Aubriana featured the character of Young Erma in 5 episodes of the Genius series.
- In the “Genius” series Director Neema Barnette & Anthony Hemingway featured her alongside Johnny Flynn, Alex Rich, Sydney Hunter, Drake Strickland, Gwendolyn Ellis, Edwin Hodge, & Nikki Hahn.
- However, in 2021, she landed in Rose’s portrayal in “The Underground Railroad” & Raylee in “The Resident,” for them, she didn’t gain much attention.
- Career: She has loved acting very much since childhood, but at the same time, she loves singing and dancing, but her passion for acting increased when she shifted to Atlanta at the age of 7.
- In her professional acting journey, Aubriana Davis took her first step in by joining the cast of Jason Banks, in which she performed the role of “Juliet.”
- On the one hand, she began her on-screen acting career; on the other hand, she participated in the 2013 production of “High School Musical Jr” despite having no prior professional training.
- Because of her love for acting, she got the chance to perform the primary role in “Cinderella,” “A Midnight’s Summer Dream,” “Beneath the Surface,” & “Fame.”
- In her ongoing journey from 2016 to 2019, Aubriana featured in “Hashtag,” “Test Prep,” “Knucklehead,” “The Rap Game,” & “Richard Jewell.”
- Early Life: The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Aubriana Davis was born on November 15, 2000, to her mother Alma G. Davis in Albany City in Georgia, and moved to Atlanta City in Georgia at the age of 7 with her mom.
- Being grew up in Georgia, she completed her high school at Johns Creek High School, and further, she became one of the brilliant students of Spelman Liberal arts college in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Alma G. Davis is a businesswoman who has been the Founder and CEO of the “Alma Domestic Violence Foundation” since 2015.
- Training: To understand acting, she learned Scene Study and has taken Private Coaching by Nicole Johnson, Shawn Nelson, & Dawn Jeffory-Nelson.
- Davis never stopped to learn; that’s why she joined Creative Studios, Dancer’s Backstage Studio, Autrey Mill Productions, Atlanta Workshop Players, & The Artist Institute.