Audrey Gelman (born June 2, 1987) is an American businesswoman and political member, and Entrepreneur from New York City. She is famous for being the former C.E.O. and co-founder of the co-working space collective and club “The Wing.”
Apart from that, Gelman appeared in three American movies, including Cusp, released in the year 2000, in which she performed the role of Becca. After five years, this Business girl acted as Brooke in the 2006 released movie Dealing.
Her last movie, “Creative Nonfiction” realized in 2019; After this three-movie, she did not work in any film.
She made her place in the famous personality as a successful businessperson, Actress, and member of politics.
Audrey Gelman, C.E.O and Co-Founder of the Wing, resigned.
As per the report of several Publications On Thursday Morning, June 11, 2020, Gelman officially resigned from her position of C.E.O. The reason for her exit from the company was attributed to the mistreatment of people of color.
According to the news, her resigned is not only a solution to the systemic problems. The systemic issues at The Wing are more significant to one individual.
The Board of Directors decides to replace her position with the co-founder and C.O.O. of the company, Lauren Kassan and Celestine Maddy (senior vice president of marketing and communications), and Ashley Peterson (senior vice president of operations).
Early Life, Family & Bio
Gelman took Birth into the world on June 2, 1987, by her parents in New York City. As of 2022, her age is now 35 years old. At a very young age, she made her parents proud.
While growing up in New York, she did her schooling at Lab School and then Bard High School. After completing high school education, in 2005, she joined Oberlin College, Ohio, where she studied for three years’ bachelor’s degree. While studying in 2005, she worked as an intern at N.B.C.’s Meet the Press for three months.
From 2007 to 2008, just for ten months, she joined as Press Aide for Former United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign Washington D.C. Metro Area.
After the end of the election with Clinton’s defeat, she returned to her hometown in 2013, where she attended New York University and completed her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Personal Life & Affairs
From the year 2011 to 2013, Gelman dated popular American fashion and portrait photographer Terry Richardson. Afterward, in 2015, she met her Present life partner at some work and then start dating; after a few months of dating, they decided to spend the rest of their lives together.
Ten months later, of dating, she engaged to Ilan Zechory in Detroit’s Milwaukee Junction. In 2016, she got married to the co-founder of American digital media company Genius (website) Ilan Zechory.
The Beautiful couple welcomed their first child Sidney Allen Zechory in 2019. Allen is now eight months cute little boy.
|Real Birth Name||Audrey Gelman.|
|Famous for||being the former CEO & Co-Founder of The Wing.|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 years old.|
|Birth of Date (DOB)||June 2, 1987|
|Birth Place (Hometown).||New York City.|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Height||Centimeters: 164 cm.|
Meters: 1.64 m.
Feet & Inches: 5' 5".
|Weight||Pounds: 104 lbs.|
Kilograms: 47 Kg.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Irwin Gelman.|
Mother: Lisa Spiegel.
|Personal Life Relationship |
|Dating History||Terry Richardson.|
|Kids||Sidney Allen Zechory.|
|Income & Assets|
|Net worth||7.89 million usd.|
|Highest Qualification||Political Science Degree Holder.|
|School.||1. Lab School.|
2. Bard High School.
|Alma mater||New York University.|
3. Delusional Downtown Divas.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Audrey Gelman
- From June 2010 to June 2013, Gelman became the part of the Press Secretary and Deputy Director of Communications in the Manhattan Borough President’s Office.
- While studying at New York University, Gelman acted in the 2009 web series Delusional Downtown Divas directed by Lena Dunham.
- She got the chance to become the biggest inspiration for American actress Allison Williams.
- In October 2016, she founded her women’s co-working space company titled “The Wing” with her friend and co-founder Lauren Kassan.
- The successful woman Audrey Gelman’s net worth is 7.89 million USD which she earns for her baby boy and family.
- After finishing her higher education, she was involved with the revival of the Downtown during the 2012 presidential intersection election to the Political Action Committee.
- In the year 2013, Gelman worked as deputy communications director for 44th New York City Comptroller and American Democratic politician Scott Stringer to achieve the position of New York City Comptroller.
- Due to she had good relations with political people. She joined the public affairs and political consulting SKDKnickerbocker office in 2013.
- She is always in the news and magazines. When Gelman was 32 years old, she was featured in inc.com to build America’s most inspiring business during the Pregnancy of 6 months.
- Gelman’s height is 5 feet 5 inches, and weight is 45 kg. She always wears simple, branded clothes that enhance her personality.
- Gelman is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- On Instagram, she has over 118K+ followers, where Audrey shared her family, friends, and vacation pictures.