Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Ava Capri Palazzolo.|
|Stage Name||Ava Capri.|
|Trending for||Love, Victor.
Little Ritual (Role: Alice).
When Time Got Louder (Role: Karly).
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1995.|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Laura Patterson.
Father: Michael Palazzolo.
|Girlfriend||Alexis G. Zall.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".
In meters: 1.70 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurement||B- 32, W- 26, H- 35.|
|School||Catholic school for girls.|
|Last Update||5th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Little Rituals Actress Ava Capri Biography
- American actress Ava Capri has gained immense popularity among her fans for starring the role of Alana in the Disney plus movie “Blast Beat” in 2020.
- In this movie, Director Esteban Arango featured her alongside Ezra Sexton, Sam Ashby, Martha Lucia, Kali Uchis, Diane Guerrero, and many other stars.
- In the same year, her prominence increased when she got work as “Keaton Carmichael” in Embattled and “Christa” in For Your Consideration.
- Ava has not just stopped here; she appeared in the groundbreaking global series “Love, Victor” alongside Anthony Keyvan on June 11.
- In season second, Capri got the chance to share the shooting set with season first star Michael Cimino, Ana Ortiz, Lukas Gage, Mason Gooding, and many others in this Romantic series.
- Her acting journey began in 2015 by act as “Evangeline Popular” in the Parks and Recreation tv series episodes Gryzzlbox.
- From 2016 to 2018, she made her presence in “I’m an Actor,” “T@gged,” “Staties,” “The Experience,” and “Mary and Margaret.”
- The 5 feet 7 inches height actress Ava Capri Palazzolo was born on November 10, 1995, by her mother Laura Patterson and father Michael Palazzolo in Los Angles, United States.
- She completed her high school education at a Catholic school for girls in her hometown.
- After being famous for her performing arts talent, Palazzolo worked with many modeling companies, and on Instagram, she also promotes some beauty products.
- On April 20, 2021, “Love, Victor” Actress Ava Capri came on the “Dating Straight” youtube channel, where she revealed how she and her partner, Alexis G. Zall, were one of the few couples to survive the panni.
- The lovely pair has been together for two years and spends lots of time together; even Alexis has posted many precious photos of them on Instagram.