Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Hassie Elizabeth Harrison.|
|Trending for||Yellowstone (Role: Laramie).|
|Birth Date||March 20, 1990.|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles.|
|Parents||Mother: Laurie Sands Harrison.|
Father: Frank Walls Harrison III.
Cynthia Anne Harrison.
Patricia Lynn Harrison.
Elizabeth Lee Harrison.
James Gregory Harrison.
Grandfather: Frank Harrison Jr.
|Maternal||Grandmother: Caroline Rose Hunt.|
Uncle: Patrick Brian Sands.
|Net Worth||USD 55 Million (Approx).|
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
Lesly Kahn Drama school.
Upright Citizens Brigade theater.
|Alumni||Southern Methodist University.|
|Last Update||November 7, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Yellowstone Actress Hassie Harrison Biography
- 31 years old stunning Actress Hassie Harrison has been rocketed into the spotlight since 2020 by starring the role of Laramie in Paramount Network’s series Yellowstone.
- In the previous season, this Texas-based actress made her landing as Laramie alongside Ryan Bingham & Eden Brolin.
- On November 7, Harrison has again landed in her barrel racer character of Laramie with Finn Little, Ian Bohen, and several others in Yellowstone Season 4.
- Whether you recognize her from her barrel-racing days on Yellowstone, but Hassie is still the center of attention for starring Lucy McConky in the three seasons of Tacoma FD.
- In Yellowstone, she is the first lead female Firefighter in the squad, who made her fearless appearance with Kevin Heffernan, Gabriel Hogan, Eugene Cordero, Steve Lemme & Marcus Henderson.
- After making her landing as a female lead firefighter in “Tacoma FD,” many real-life female firefighters have reached out to her and appreciate her for the work.
- Prior to landing “Yellowstone season 3,” this talented star also starred in the character of Liz in “Max Reload and the Nether Blasters,” Lyla in “Back to Lyla” in 2020.
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Hassie Harrison came into the world by her mother Laurie Sands Harrison & father Frank Walls Harrison III on March 20, 1990, in Dallas City in Texas.
- Being born by Director for Dallas Children’s Theater Laurie Harrison, the passion for acting came inside her naturally, but it grew when she started watching funny movies such as Grumpier Old Men like other 90’s kids.
- At a young age, she was like, Person who could do anything to learn acting; the fantastic thing was that her mom ran a theater company in Texas, like an after-school program for underprivileged children, and she fell in love with it.
- To learn more about acting, at the age of 15, Hassie Elizabeth went to “Southern Methodist University” because she couldn’t wait to get into college to pick what she wanted to learn at SMU.
- Harrison first took special classes by American acting coach Ivana Chubbuck to enhance her acting abilities, then moved to Los Angles and enrolled in Lesly Kahn Drama school.
- Movies: On the big screen, she came with performing the character of Lucy in three episodes of the “Hart of Dixie” series in 2014.
- From 2015 to 2017, she made her fabulous appearance in “Southbound,” “Dementia,” “Chunk & Bean,” “Fat Camp,” & “The Astronaut Wives Club,” which brought her glory to a climax.
- Love Life: On-screen Actress Hassie Harrison fascinates her fans with her performance, but she had hooked American actor Austin Nichols in her magical love for a long time in real life.
- This gorgeous celebrity pair began dating in 2015, but they only posted a few images together on social media, and the couple has stopped uploading pictures together since 2020.
- Harrison’s growing distance with Austin is now bringing to the minds of her fans the idea that they have split; that’s why Nichols also stopped posting pictures with her.
- Facts: Apart from gaining fame for acting, Elizabeth is the granddaughter of an American heiress and hotelier, late Caroline Rose Hunt, who made her empire from her Oil & Hotel business.
- Being the granddaughter of late American businessman Frank Harrison Jr & Caroline Rose Hunt, there is no shortage of money in her family, which is why she acquired a hacienda-style property in Topanga for about $2.5 million.