|Full Name||Jazlyn Holloway.|
|In Spotlight for||Too Hot To Handle Season 3.|
|Birth Date||September 11, 1996.|
|Age||25 years old.|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In meters: 1.76 m.
In centimeters: 176 cm.
|Weight||Kg: 56 lbs.|
|School||Radford High School.|
|Alumni||Old Dominion University.|
|Last Update||January 9, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Too Hot To Handle Season 3 Contestant Jazlyn Holloway Wiki | Bio
- 25 years old Virginia-based Fashion designer Jazlyn Holloway has been propelled in the headlines for her fabulous presence in the Too Hot To Handle Season 3.
- On January 19, in this Netflix popular reality series, she will make her landing for becoming the center of attention between Holly Scarfone, Nathan Soan Mingomezulu, Stevan Ditter, Truth & Patrick Mullen.
- On this show, she is not a single woman who will come from the girl side because Holly Scarfone, Georgia Hassarati, Izzy Fairthorne & Beaux Raymond will also make their stunning entry.
- Before gaining attention since joining Season 3 of Too Hot To Handle, Jazlyn is known for sharing her fashion skills in her local industry & social media.
- On Instagram, she took her first step on November 29, 2016, by uploading her pictures are; and very soon, she began adding her Bold images.
- In the initial days, Holloway worked as a Model for many photographers & brands such as Fierce Looks & Fanny’s House Co.
Early Life: The 5 feet 9 inches tall Jazlyn Holloway was born on September 11, 1996, in Honolulu City in Hawaii, but she has yet not mentioned anything about her family.
- Being raised in Honolulu, she completed her schooling at Radford High School, and for a degree, Holloway moved to Virginia, where she attended Old Dominion University.
- At the outset of her career, she spent most of her time in modeling, but her life began to change when she appeared on the modeling Ramp show at “Old Dominion University.”
- On the one hand, Jazlyn has always prioritized creating her imprint; on the other hand, in 2019, she started her clothes firm “MyPrivateGoods,” which provided her the confidence to achieve something for herself.
- Facts: To enhance her visibility to get more audience from January 8, 2020, she began uploading her modeling work video on Youtube but didn’t get much fame.
- This talented Fashion designer didn’t stop only on Youtube because from March 11, 2021; she started uploading videos on Tiktok, where has yet only 3495 people Follow her.