Bio | Wiki
|Birth Name||Jonathan Daviss.|
|Spotlight for||Outer Banks (Role: Pope).|
|Birth Date||February 28, 1999.|
|Birth Place||Conroe, Texas.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Father: Jonathan Daviss Sr.|
Mother: Yulanda Creamer-Daviss.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 0".|
In meters: 1.83 m.
In centimeters: 183 cm.
|Net Worth||USD 450 Thousand.|
Track & Field.
|Middle School||Cryar Intermediate.|
|High School||Conroe High School.|
|Alumni||University of Tennessee, Knoxville.|
|Studies at||Santa Monica College.|
|Last Update||26 July 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Outer Banks Actor Jonathan Daviss Biography
- American stunning star actor Jonathan Daviss has earned his first breakthrough by giving his life-changing performance in the Outer Banks season first.
- In the previous season, this emerging artist appeared in the role of Pope and landed again on July 30 with his fellow stars Madison Bailey, Chase Stokes, and Rudy Pankow in the Outer Banks season 2.
- In the last lesson, he entertained millions of his fans by beating Rafe to secure the life of John B.
- In addition to Outer Banks, Daviss fans are excited to watch him in the forthcoming projects “Strangers” and “Baselines.”
- In Strangers, Director Jennifer Kaytin Robinson portrays him as “Elliot,” alongside Camila Mendes, Maya Hawke, Talia Ryder, Alisha Boe, and Rish Shah.
- His popularity will raise more for starring the character of “Lavar” in Baselines and “Elliot” in Strangers.
- Prior to becoming the cast of Outer Banks, Jonathan rose to the spotlight for acting as “Teddy” in Shattered Memories and “Mathis” in Age of Summer.
- The 183 cm tall shining actor Jonathan Daviss was born on February 28, 1999, by his father Jonathan Daviss Sr, and his mother, Yulanda Creamer-Daviss, in Conroe City in Texas.
- His acting career began while he was a student at Conroe High School, even he also played football during his high school years.
- In the early days of his acting, he acted in some theatre shows, and in 2010, he became a member of the famous American company Sag-Aftra.
- In 2017, to enhance his acting skills, he enrolled in Santa Monica College on August 24 and joined “Innovative Artists” on November 24.
- In 2013, he got his first break to act as “Kid” in “Revolution,” with this, he got entry into the entertainment business to show his talent on the big screen.
- From 2014 to 2018, this rising artist worked as “Samuel Washington” in Deliverance Creek, “Young Spike” in All the Marbles, and “Jay Tibbs” in Edge of the World.
- Outer Banks fans are curious about Jonathan Daviss’ girlfriend, but the superstar keeps his love life secret from social media.