Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Kaelen Ohm.|
|In Limelight for||Hit & Run (Role: Danielle Wexler Azulai).|
|Profession||Actress | Musician | Dancer | Filmmaker.|
|Birth Place||Fernie, Canada.|
|Parents||Father: Gord Ohm.|
Mother: Patti Ohm.
|Boyfriend | Husband||--.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pounds: 116 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Vancouver Film School.|
|Last Update||August 2, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Hit & Run Actress Kaelen Ohm Biography
- 34 years old Canadian multi-talented artist Kaelen Ohm has swiftly risen in the spotlight since she became the key cast of Netflix’s new crime drama series Hit & Run.
- In this series, she made her presence as Segev Azulay’s wife Danielle Wexler Azulai, who died in a strange hit-and-run accident; after the incident, her on-screen spouse (Lior Raz) begins to explore truths about her to identify the culprit.
- Apart from being an actress, Ohm is also an award-winning filmmaker and has produced All or Nothing, Black Moon, Devil’s Time, and The Ride from 2013 to 2018.
- To become a filmmaker, she completed the Film Production Program from the Vancouver Film School in 2005; after that, she got the freedom to explore storytelling narrative elements.
- Before gaining a nomination for the Ampia award and International Video Awards, she struggled too much to direct short music videos for making her presence in the industry.
- As a video director, she came into the public eyes in 2010 by directing the Young Fellows video alongside Henry Hseih.
- The 5 feet 7 inches height artist Kaelen Ohm came into the world to her mark in 1987 by her mother Patti Ohm and father Gord Ohm Fernie City in Canada.
- Her mom Patti Ohm, was on the artist selection committee, and all of the audio entries were going to their house; there was constantly music playing in her house, which sparked her interest in music.
- She did not reveal about her primary educational institution but learned her life-changing skills at Vancouver Film School.
- Ohm grew up dancing but began to learn additional moves in Fernie’s local dance studio even she participated in her school dance competition.
- In the acting industry, her entry became possible in 2013 when director Deran Sarafian & David Straiton featured her in the tv series “Hell on Wheels.”
- Between 2016 to 2018, she acted in some supporting roles of projects “Guns of Purgatory,” “Taken,” “Flint,” and “Condor.”
- From 2019, she steadily came in the headlines for starring in “Viaticum,” “Transfer,” “The Mohel.
- In 2021, Kaelen’s life changed when she gave her breakthrough performance in “Queen of Spades” as Mary.
- In “Queen of Spades,” she landed in the role of Mary alongside Ava Preston, Jamie Bloch, Eric Osborne, Daniel Kash, Krista Marchand, and Nabil Rajo.
- On-screen and off-screen, Kaelen Ohm has worked with many male artists but yet not disclosed her personal relationship.