|Famous Stage Name||Lana Condor.|
|Full Birth Name||Tran Dong Lan.|
|In Limelight||1. To All the Boys: Always and Forever.|
3. Girls Night.
|Age (As of 2020)||23 Years.|
|Date of Birth||11 May 1997.|
|Date of adoption by parents.||October 6, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Can Tho City in Vietnam.|
|Current Living City||New York.|
|Parents||Father: Mary Condor.|
Mother: Bob Condor.
|Siblings||Brother: Arthur Condor.|
|Love & Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Anthony de la Torre (Actor).|
|Height||feet & Inches: 5' 3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.6 m.
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Dark Brown.|
|School||Rock School of Dance Education.|
Joffrey School of Classical Ballet.
|Alma Mater||1. New York Film Academy.|
2. Notre Dame Academy.
3. Professional Performing Arts School.
4. California State Summer School of Arts.
|Last Update||07 February 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com)|
Netflix To All the Boys Always and Forever Actress Lana Condor Bio & Wiki
- 23 years old Vietnamese Actress Lana Condor was born on 11 May 1997; her birth name is Tran Dong Lan; no one knows about her biological parents.
- When she was 4 months old, she was adopted by Mary Condor (mother) and Bob Condor (father); she has one adopted brother named Arthur Condor.
- Her current parents played a key role in her success. If they had not adopted her, it was impossible to say that she would have been a star.
- Along with being a successful actress, she has a self-titled youtube channel with over 730K subscribers.
- On YouTube, she’s posting videos with her boyfriend Anthony de la Torre; her fans love all her videos.
- 24 years Anthony De La Torre came into a relationship with Lana Condor in 2015; the couple lives happily together since that year.
- To All Boys Always and Forever, Actress Condor began her acting career by starring as Jubilee in the Disney movie X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Since appearing in X-Men: Apocalypse, her life changed absolutely, and after that, she got the chance to work in the best Hollywood blockbusters.
- From 2016 to 2018, she portrayed in High School Lover (as Allison), To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (as Lara Jean), and Patriots Day (as Li).
- Lana caught the attention of fans worldwide in 2019 when her constantly one up to one movie and series came.
- In 2019, she was seen in Alita: Battle Angel, Deadly Class, Summer Night, Rilakkuma to Kaorusan, and BoJack Horseman.
- With the Netflix film release to All the Boys: Always and Forever on 12 February 2021, she will win people’s hearts with her acting.
- She will appear alongside Noah Centineo, Madeleine Arthur, Gina Jun, Linda Ko, Molly Grace as Lara Jean in director Michael Fimognari’s film.
- In 2019, By performing into All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, she got the MTV Movie & TV Awards for Best Kiss.
- In 2020, The height of 5 feet 3 inches beautiful Lana Condor won the Hollywood Critics Association award under the Next Generation of Hollywood category.
- Including acting Condor is a professional ballet dancer; learned the dancing skills at Whidbey Island Dance Theater, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and others.
- Including performing arts Condor is a trained ballet dancer; she has studied dance skills at the Whidbey Island Dance Theater, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
- She finished her acting training at the New York Film Academy, the Notre Dame Academy, the Professional Performing Arts School, and the California State Summer School of Arts.
- She is set to create a distinct identity with her upcoming projects Moonshot and Girls Night, with which Lana Condor’s net worth will cross her $10 million.