|Full Name||Mary Charles Jones.|
|In Limelight for||Naomi (Role: Annabelle).|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington State.|
|Age||20 years old.|
|Birth Date||December 28, 2001.|
|Parents||Father: Jason Jones.|
Mother: Angela Jones.
|Siblings||Sisters: Maggie Elizabeth Jones.|
Lillian Ellen Jones.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 3".|
In meters: 1.60 m.
In centimeters: 160 cm.
|Hair (Length)||Brown (Shoulder).|
|Last Update||January 10, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The CW Naomi Actress Mary Charles Jones Bio | Wiki
- Mary Charles Jones (born on December 28, 2001; age 20) is an emerging American actress who has become the center of attention since joining the cast of the CW series “Naomi.”
- In this superhero drama series, this talented star girl made her landing in the character of Annabelle alongside her on-screen best friends Naomi McDuffie (Kaci Walfall).
- Prior to gaining popularity for her beautiful appearance with Naomi, Mary gained immense fame for starring the role of Sara Gable in the “Kevin Can Wait” series.
- In “Kevin Can Wait,” Director Andy Fickman featured her in 48 episodes from 2016 to 2018, which directly pulled her into the spotlight overnight.
- Career: She had a love for acting from infancy, and her parents understood her passion very early and led her to an open call conducted by Joy Pervis, where she signed with national talent agency “Osbrink.”
- In the initial days, Jones worked in many national & regional commercial and local print jobs but landed the first time on the screen by getting the role of “Caitlin Rowan” in the “October Road” series.
- In the initial days, she featured in “Footloose,” “Ben and Kate,” “New Girl,” “Dear Dumb Diary,” “Ben and Kate,” & “Necessary Roughness,” even got the nomination of Young Artist Award for her Best Performance as “Young Miley” & “Jessica.”
- Early Life: The 5 feet 3 inches tall actress Mary Charles Jones came on earth on December 28, 2001, to her mother Angela Jones and father, Jason Jones, in Seattle City in Washington State.
- She started acting at a very young age, But she didn’t stay alone actress for long in the family as her sisters Maggie Elizabeth Jones and Lillian Ellen Jones ventured into the acting world after her.
- In her acting career in 2011, she got the chance to work with her little sister Maggie Elizabeth Jones in the American musical film “Footloose,” but this trio has not yet appeared on any series & movie together.