Wiki | Bio
|Known as||Meg Steedle.|
|Full Birth Name||Meg Chambers Steedle.|
|Profession||Actress & Singer.|
|Trending for||Jupiter's Legacy (Role: Jane).|
|Birth Date||March 30, 1990.|
|Birth Place||North Carolina, USA.|
|Parents||Father: Dr. Rick Steedle.|
Mother: Dr. Holly Chambers.
|Siblings||Brother: Kevin Chambers.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 7".|
Meters: 1.71 m.
Centimeters: 171 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 112 lbs.|
Kilograms: 51 Kg.
|School||Greensboro Day School.|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University.|
|Net worth||USD 1.2 Million (Est).|
|Last Updated.||8th May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Jupiter’s Legacy Actress Meg Steedle Biography
- The 5 feet 7½ inches height actress Meg Steedle is in the spotlight for her beautiful performance in Jupiter’s Legacy series.
- She got fans immense love for Starring Jane’s portrayal with Josh Duhamel, Ben Daniels, and Matt Lanter, and other superstars.
- In the Entertainment industry, Chambers also famous for her first big debut as Lillian Kent / Billie Kent in the third season of the drama tv series “Boardwalk Empire.”
- Her interest developed for acting at Greensboro Day School; further, she performed at Triad Stage and Community Theatre.
- In the cinema world, in 2008, people start giving attention to her when they saw her in “Slit and Commit” as Lydia.
- From 2013 to 2015, Meg made her appearance in American Horror Story, Horizon, Perception, Grey’s Anatomy, Salvation, and NCIS: New Orleans.
- Chambers went one step further in his career to achieve greater success when she signed to perform in producer Greg Berlanti’s series The Mysteries of Laura.
- Early Life: The 31 years old Meg Steedle was born on March 30, 1990, in a Doctors’ Family by her mother, Holly Chambers, and father, Rick Steedle, in North Carolina, US State.
- She is the first generation of her family to make a career in the film industry and further attended Northwestern University in Evanston to hone her acting skills.
- From 2017 to 2018, her prominence stable for her glorious presence in “Gone Are The Days,” “Staties,” and “The Magicians, and I’m Dying Up Here.”
- In 2019, Steedle came to the headlines to give her voice to Danielle Sweeney in “Mr. Mercedes” and for starring in “The Magicians.”
- Facts: Apart from acting, she is fond of singing, and even she recorded many songs with her Musician brother Kevin Chambers.
- We have seen actress Meg Steedle’s familiar look with co-stars in Jupiter’s Legacy; in real life, she is in a love relationship with film director Zach Bandler.