Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Natalia Mann.|
|In Spotlight for||A California Christmas City Lights.|
|Birth Date||July 6, 2009.|
|Age||12 years old.|
|Birth Place||Compo Beach, Westport.|
|Parents||Mother: Jill Johnson Mann.|
Father: Neglected Ben.
Jamie Martin Mann.
|Height||In feet: 4' 11".|
In meters: 1.49 m.
In centimeters: 149 cm.
Pounds: 61 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Acting Training||Triple Threat Academy.|
|Vocal Training||Badiene Magaziner Vocal Studio.|
|Last Update||December 15, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
A California Christmas City Lights Actress Natalia Mann Biography
- 12-year-old Hollywood rising child actress Natalia Mann has once again hit the headlines for reprising Hannah’s in “A California Christmas City Lights.“
- In “City Lights,” Director Shaun Paul Piccinino again featured her with Lauren Swickard, Josh Swickard, Amanda Detmer, Laura James & many other stars.
- In the acting industry, her entry became possible when in 2019, she got the chance to portray the character of Eva in the “You Are Like the Sun” episode of “The Passage” series.
- Natalia’s life began changing in 2020 when casting director Lori Laube gave her the chance to feature in as Hannah, a little sister of Callie Bernet, which put her in the limelight overnight.
- Before making her foray into the acting industry, she performed in the dance competition and managed her vocal performances at Green Room 42 in New York.
- Early Life: The 5 feet growing height actress Natalia Mann was born on July 6, 2009, to her mother, Jill Johnson Mann & father Neglected Ben in Compo Beach of Westport.
- In her family, she is not the only performer because her siblings Jamie Martin Mann, Cameron Mann & Zoe Mann are also famous Hollywood actors.
- No one in her family had started acting before her siblings, but a way of giving natural expression came from her mother, Jill Johnson Mann, a very famous model of her time.
- Prior to venturing into the cinema, Natalia began her journey as a child model for kids fashion brands; meanwhile, she started doing voice practice to under singing.
- To improve her voice quality., she joined Badiene Magaziner Vocal Studio and further received specific vocal training directly from Vocal Coach Trapper Felides.
- To follow the path of acting like her brothers, she enrolled in “Triple Threat Academy,” where she got training in acting & voice under the supervision of actress “Cynthia Gibb.”
- Facts: Along with acting and singing, she also made dancing her passion by enrolling at “The Spot” Dance Studio, where she learned hip hop, pop, jazz, ballet, and tumbling.