|Real Name||Maria Paulina Dávila.|
|In Limelight||Savage Rhythm (Ritmo Salvaje).|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Birth Date||December 18, 1988.|
|Birth Place||Medellín, Colombia.|
|Lives in||Mexico City.|
|Parents||Father: Camilo Davila Jimeno.|
|Siblings||Brother: Camilo Davila.|
|Boyfriend||Juan Pablo Medina.|
Pounds: 127.8 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 168 cm.
In meters: 1.68 m.
|Net Worth||USD 1.7 Million.|
|Alumni||Pontifical Xavierian University.|
|Television||1. Savage Rhythm (2022).|
2. Here on Earth (2018–2020).
3. R (2020).
4. Ana (2020).
5. Luis Miguel: The Series (2018).
6. Venganza (2017).
7. Las 13 Esposas de Wilson Fernandez (2017).
8. El Comandante (2017).
9. La Hermandad (2016).
10. Amor Sin Reserva (2014).
11. Las Trampas del Deseo (2014).
12. Alguien Más (2013).
13. Women on the Edge (2013).
14. Tres Caínes (2013).
|Short Movies||1. La Hora Cero (2019).|
2. Orenda (2019).
3. Mexican Standoff (2018).
|Movies||1. Después de Ti (2021).|
2. The Deal (2020).
3. Perdida (2019).
4. 3 idiotas (2017).
5. Carrion (2016).
6. Que viva la música (2015).
7. Rezeta (2012).
|Last Update||February 28, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Savage Rhythm (Ritmo Salvaje) Actress Paulina Davila Wiki
- 33 years old Mexican actress Paulina Davila‘s (born on December 18, 1988) prominence is touching the sky after the release of Savage Rhythm (Ritmo Salvaje) on March 2.
- The series plot includes two sets of young individuals from opposing worlds who have similar characteristics: first, they are passionate about dance and drama, and secondly, they are in that phase of life when they must choose their route.
- This show proved to be a completely new experience for Davila. She got to work with talented actors like Angela Cano, Alejandro Buitrago, Kevin Bury, Greeicy Rendón, and Freddy Beltrán.
- Prior to becoming the cast of “Savage Rhythm,” Most people recognized her performances as Elisa Rocha in “Here on Earth” and Diana in the 2017 movie “3 idiotas.”
- In 2016, the actress got nominated by the jury of Premios Macondo for the best actress award for her role in 2015’s “Que viva la música.”
Boyfriend and Love Life
- A Mexican model and artist Juan Pablo Medina is the one Paulina is dating these days, and this relationship is not new but has been running for the past few years.
- It seems like they both do not believe in the theory of keeping personal life a secret as many other celebrities do these days because Davila and Juan kept their private life open with their fans.
- Paulina Davila’s boyfriend Juan Pablo Medina also has quite an experience in the acting industry. He has done work in films like “The House of Flowers” and is currently busy shooting “Enfermo Amor.”
Father, Mother, Sibling, and Childhood
- At the house of Camilo Davila Jimeno (father), Paulina Davila (age 33) was born on December 18, 1988 in Medellín, Colombia.
- A few years later, the Davila family shifted to Santa Marta, where Paulina and Camilo Davila did their schooling.
- The actress is very close to her dad, but in 2019 she had to face embarrassment because of him.
- Camilo Dávila Jimeno got caught in Mexico due to an active arrest warrant issued by US officials for “conspiracy to import and possess cocaine with the intent to distribute it over one kilogram.”
- The businessman was apprehended by Mexico’s immigration authorities and extradited to the American Union, where he appeared before a judge.
- Dávila was related to members of a Colombian cartel who would have brought 80 tonnes of cocaine and 113,398 kilograms of marijuana into the United States, according to US federal authorities. According to reports, the gang operated in Aruba, Barranquilla, and Santa Marta.
- Although she was born in Medellin, Colombia, she spent many adolescent years in the Santa Marta region.
- Davila’s interest in stage performance led her to relocate to Bogotá to study Visual Arts at the Pontifical Xavierian University, where she honed her photography, film, and painting skills.
- Maria began her career in the same disciplines as her father, but she rose to prominence in the worlds of acting and singing.
- She made her debut in commercials and advertising campaigns in her hometown at 22, later in the cinema with “Ya para el tren” and on television with “Mujeres Allimit” in 2013.
- Her agent helped her get many roles in different shows, but most of them allowed Davila to appear in one or max two episodes.
- Till 2017 she did single episode performance in “Women on the Edge”, “Alguien Más”, “Amor Sin Reserva” and “La Hermandad.”
- Finally, in 2017 came her big break a show named “El Comandante,” a Juan Felipe Cano’s TV series based on the life of the former Venezuelan President Late. Hugo Chavez. This show gave Davila the recognition that she deserves, and after this production, for casting directors, Maria Paulina Dávila became a meaningful name.
- After the first movie, “Rezeta” (2012), the next film of Paulina’s career came in the year 2015 named “Que viva la música,” a Carlos Moreno musical drama which became very popular.
- In short, Maria’s career started from stage performance, then worked in advertisements, later got work in shows, and now in around seven movies, she has worked.
- If we have to name her most successful project, then the name of “R,” “Ana,” “Luis Miguel: The Series,” “Venganza,” “El Comandante,” “La Hermandad,” “The Deal,” “3 idiotas”, and “Carrion” will come.
Paulina Davila Q&A
Ques: Who is Paulina Davila’s boyfriend?
Ans: Juan Pablo Medina.
Ques: Height of Paulina Davila?
Ans: Her height is 5′ 6″ (1.68 m).
Ques: What is Paulina Davila’s mother’s name?
Ans: Her mother’s name is not known, but she is present on Instagram as “@bipauda.”
Ques: Instagram username of Paulina Davila’s Instagram account?
Ques: What is the name of Paulina Davila’s father?
Ans: Camilo Davila Jimeno.
Ques: Was Paulina Davila’d dad arrested for drug trafficking?
Ans: Yes, he was.
Ques: How much is Paulina Davila’s net worth?
Ans: $1.7 Million.