Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Shaylee Mansfield.|
|In Spotlight for||13 Minutes - Peyton.|
|Birth Date||April 6, 2009.|
|Age||12 years old.|
|Birth Place||Burbank, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Sheena Mcfeely.|
Father: Manny Johnson.
|Siblings||Sister: Ivy Mansfield.|
Pounds: 61 lbs.
|Height||In meters: 1.49 m.|
In feet: 4' 11".
In centimeters: 149 cm.
|Last Update||October 29, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
13 Minutes Actress Shaylee Mansfield Biography
- 12 years old American deaf emerging actress Shaylee Mansfield has secured her spot in the spotlight with her stunning performance in the film 13 Minutes.
- In this movie, this little one really showed her deafness issue in the character of Peyton alongside Anne Heche, Peter Facinelli, Amy Smart, and several other stars.
- Prior to getting the role of “Peyton,” Shaylee got the chance to perform as Zuzu alongside Lidya Jewett, Carina Battrick, Eva Hauge, Kai Zen under Sofia Carson’s team in “Feel the Beat” series.
- On the big screen, her acting journey began in 2019 when Director Jordan Firstman featured her in the character of Margaret in “This Close” episode “Frog of Truth.”
- Still, in 2019, Mansfield made her fabulous appearance as Michelle in the American Christmas film “Noelle” alongside Anna Kendrick, Bill Hader, and Billy Eichner.
- Early Life – The 4 feet 11 inches increasing height actress Shaylee Mansfield was born naturally deaf by her deaf parents Sheena McFeely & Manny Johnson, on April 6, 2009, in Burbank City in California.
- In the family, her mother and father are both deaf, as is she, but she has one younger sister, Ivy Mansfield, who can hear perfectly.
- Her parents always helped her understand the world; that’s why in 2013, Mansfield’s family started their own Youtube series, “ASL Nook.”
- In “ASL Nook,” she started learning American Sign Language with her parents even taught her sister Ivy so that she could easily interact with them.
- From 2013 to 2018, she worked in “ASL Nook,” after that “Born This Way Presents Deaf Out Loud” documentary made on her life, by which she suddenly came to public attention.
- Facts: Shaylee’s mother, Sheena Mcfeely, is a motivational speaker who has made speeches in over 30 Deaf schools, colleges, and organizations since February 2016.
- In addition to acting on screen, she also worked in “American Family Insurance,” “Disney Unforgettable Family,” “Marriott International Bonvoy,” & “Target Back to School” Commercials.