|Real Name||Corteon Moore.|
|Trending for||From (Role: Ellis).|
|Age||23 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 18, 1998.|
|Birth Place||Winnipeg, Canada.|
|Lives in||Toronto, Ontario, Canada.|
|Parents||Father: Dwayne Moore.|
Mother: Danielle Mack.
|Net Worth||USD 255 K.|
|Weight||Pounds: 143 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
|Hair & Eyes Color||Brown.|
|Training||LB Acting Studio.|
|Last Update||February 20, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
From Actor Corteon Moore Bio | Wiki
- 23 years old Candian actor Corteon Moore has spun in the media headlines once again for making his fearless landing in the Epix new horror series “FROM.”
- In “From,” this talented star got the chance to portray the role of Ellis, who tried to save Hannah Cheramy, Simon Webster, Eion Bailey, Catalina Sandino Moreno, including Pegah Ghafoori when they are all trapped in a haunted Town.
- Before becoming the center of attention for “From,” Corteon gained popularity for starring in the lead role of Jayden in the 2021 release series “Slasher.”
- In “Slasher,” Director Adam MacDonald cast him as Jayden with Nataliya Rodina, Alex Ozerov-Meyer, Rachael Crawford, Nataliya Rodina & Jeananne Goossen.
- Still, in the same year, this talented star featured as Damon Kyle in “Two to Look, One to See,” & Lachlan in “Private Eyes,” but didn’t gain much fame like “Slasher.”
- Career: The 5 feet 9 inches tall actor Corteon Moore’s acting journey began with performing the role of “Matteo” in the 2017 release series “Backstage.”
- In 2017, on the one side, he took his step into the entertainment world; however, from the same year, his life began changing by getting the role of Davis in the “Spiral’ series.
- In his ongoing acting journey, Moore did “Impulse,” “Take A Shot,” “Creeped Out,” & “The Ninth,” but got the real taste of success for his fabulous performance as “Brumby” in “Two Deaths of Henry Baker.”
- In 2020, on the one side, he gained fame for Brumby’s role; on the other side, he won Jury Prize for being the best actor in “Where There’s Smoke” and the LAFA December Award for Best Comedy in “The Ultimate Showdown.”
- Early Life: Actor Corteon Moore was born on July 18, 1998, to his mother Danielle Mack and father Dwayne Moore in Toronto City in Winnipeg City in Dwayne Moore, Canada.
- He didn’t reveal much about where he studied, but to learn acting, Corteon joined LB Acting Studio, where he learned acting with actor Steven Yaffee.
- He decided to become an actor on accident kind of when he was in elementary school, and at that time, he was never really good at anything in particular.
- As Moore progressed from middle school to high school, he still had no idea what acting was until a guy counselor informed him that it was a performing arts school.
- While studying in high school, he auditioned for his first play and got in, and as he was close to turning 16 to 17, he realized he liked acting.