Bio | Wiki
|Real Birth Name||Danu Sundara Sigamany.|
|Known as||Danu Sunth.|
|In Limelight for||Ragnarok (Role: Iman Reza).|
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|Date of Birth||1995.|
|Birth City||Oslo, Norway.|
|Lives in||London, United Kingdom.|
|Cultural Heritage||Sri Lanka.|
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 7".|
In meters: 1.7 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Training||Nordic Black Theater.|
Ragnarok Actor Danu Sunth Biography
- London-based Norwegian Actress Danu Sunth is rising towards popularity for her iman’s character in the Netflix series Ragnarok.
- In the second season, she met David Stakston (Magne) on the bridge, and both became friends very soon.
- Sunth has appeared in the character of Iman Reza, and she can hypnotize anyone easily in this web series.
- In the last episode of the second season, director Mogens Hagedorn showed her battling with Herman Tømmeraas.
- Danu’s acting journey began in 2020 with her first role as Ellen in “To Nowhere” movie.
- In this film director, Sian Astor-Lewis gave her the chance to perform with Lacey Bond, Sam Larner, Jane Wood, and Orlando Seale.
- The 5 feet 7 inches height actress Danu Sunth was born and raised in Oslo Capital of Norway by her Norwegian mother and Sri Lankan father.
- Before becoming famous, she worked for cooperatives and Interviewed prominent personalities in 2013.
- Her acting journey began by performing in the “Nordic Black Theater,” where she became part of many Plays.
- In addition to acting, she worked as a Lead Model for various Commercials and Music Videos, such as “Tropical Rani” by Royal Pictures.
- Apart from acting, she is skilled in Boxing, Bharatanatyam, Combat fighting, and Kickboxing.