Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Haskiri Velazquez.|
|In Spotlight for||Saved by the Bell - Daisy Jiménez.|
|Age||26 years old|
|Birth Date||September 10, 1995.|
|Birth Place||Washington Heights.|
|Parents||Mother: Marlene Latsunami Rodriguez.|
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Traning||Urban Arts Partnership.|
|School||High School of Fashion Industries.|
|Last Update||November 23, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Saved by the Bell Actress Haskiri Velazquez Biography
- 26 years old American actress Haskiri Velazquez has been catapulted herself in the spotlight for starring the character of Daisy Jiménez in the “Saved by the Bell” series.
- In the previous season, this charming star made her stunning landing in Bayside High school alongside her best friend Aisha Garcia (Alycia Pascual-Peña).
- On November 24, Haskiri became the center of attention once again by reprising her Daisy Jiménez’s role in Saved by the Bell season 2.
- In this season 2, she reappeared, leading her school with DeShawn Cavanaugh, Mitchell Hoog, Belmont Cameli & Christian Weissmann.
- While working in “Saved by the Bell,” between 2020 to 2021, Velazquez’s prominence rose overnight when she got the chance to portray the character of “Ava” in “The Girl in the Window” in 2021.
- In “The Girl in the Window,” Director Rachel Annette Helson featured her with Nicky Whelan, Cleo Anthony, Sarah Wisser, Brady Gentry, and several other stars.
- Relationship: Apart from her acting, the 5 feet 6 inches tall actress Haskiri Velazquez is constantly surfing in her fans’ gossip waves for her long-time relationship with her boyfriend, Nate Ortiz.
- This lovely duo began their love relationship on February 9, 2015, and to make this relationship stronger, from February 27, 2016, they started making videos on Youtuber together.
- Haskiri & Nate aren’t famous too much on YouTube, but besides that, they love to spend most of their time together, even they bought their first apartment in Los angles in December 2020.
- Early Life: Saved by the Bell Actress Haskiri Velazquez actress was born on September 10, 1995, by her mother, Marlene Latsunami Rodriguez, in Washington Heights Neighborhood in New York City.
- She had a passion for acting since childhood, but her parents did not have enough money to enroll her in an acting school when she was little.
- Haskiri determined to make a career in acting but did not have many resources at that time, in which case, she enrolled in an “Urban Arts Partnership” in 2010.
- While studying theater at the “Urban Arts Partnership” Lifestories program, she also managed studies by regularly attending “High School of Fashion Industries.”
- Movie & Series: Her entry became possible on the big screen when in 2011, she made her debut as a Teen ballplayer in “East WillyB” series one episode “Prodigal Son Returns.”
- From 2012 to 2019, she featured in “East WillyB,” “NYC 22,” “Aleah,” “The Trade,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “The Birch,” & “The Last Nazi.”
- Haskiri’s acting journey came property on the success track since 2020 when she made a beautiful landing in “The Forty-Year-Old Version,” “Lost Girls,” “Blue Bloods,” “What Lies Below.”
- In her ongoing acting journey, in addition to gaining appreciation, she received Imagen Award, a nomination for being the best-supporting actress in Saved by the Bell Season 1.