Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Jeremy Raymond Taylor.|
|Famous as||Jeremy Ray Taylor.|
|Profession||Actor | Director.|
|In Spotlight for||Big Sky Season 2 - Bridger.|
|Birth Date||June 2, 2003.|
|Birth Place||Bluff City, Tennessee, USA.|
|Lives in||East Tennessee.|
|Parents||Mother: Tracy Taylor.|
Father: Michael Taylor.
Benjamin M. Taylor.
Zachary Alan Kiser.
|Net Worth||USD 12 Million.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
Pounds: 150 lbs.
Big Sky Season 2 Actor Jeremy Ray Taylor Biography
- Jeremy Ray Taylor is a Hollywood famous actor who is always in the always public attention for his acting and since September 30, 2021, he is in the headlines for playing the role of Bridger Ryan in Big Sky season 2.
- In this series, director Jeff T Thomas featured him alongside Troy Leigh Anne Johnson, Madelyn Kientz, Kylie Bunbury, Anja Savcic & Katheryn Winnick.
- Surfing on the popularity wave of his previous acting work, Jeremy has fully covered his spot in the limelight once again after making his landing in the Netflix film Senior Year on May 13, 2022.
- In Senior Year, he will make his stunning appearance alongside famous American star Rebel Wilson, Rebel Wilson, Angourie Rice, Justin Hartley, Mary Holland & Michael Cimino.
- He appeared in front of a large audience for the first time by getting a supportive role in American legend Jackie Robinson’s life-based movie “42.”
- From 2015, Ray’s life began changing when the promotions agent suggested his name for “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip” movie.
- In “Alvin and the Chipmunks,” he got the chance to make his landing as “Kid,” which drew the attention of several well-known producers on him.
- However, in 2015, Taylor featured in “The History of Us” as Young Chris, “Reed Between the Lines” as Albert, even appeared in Marvel “Ant-Man” as Bully.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height actor Jeremy Ray Taylor was born on June 2, 2003, by his Mother Tracy Taylor and Father Michael Taylor in Bluff City City in Tennessee.
- Being the little son of band manager Tracy Taylor, he always traveled with his mother; until, one day, a talent developer spotted his qualities; from that day, his acting journey began.
- Before starting his professional acting career on the big screen, Jeremy worked with Disney Dreamworks, Cartoon Network, and several other commercials.
- From 2017, this upcoming Hollywood superstar has never looked back after giving his stellar performance as Ben Hanscom in the American supernatural horror film “IT.”
- Following the success of his work in “IT,” he got the chance to reprise Ben Hanscom’s role in “IT Chapter Two” with Finn Wolfhard, Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, Jaeden Martell & Chosen Jacobs in 2019.
- In between 2017 to 2019, he featured in “Schooled,” “Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween,” “James Corden’s Next James Corden,” “Geostorm,” & “Are You Afraid of the Dark.”
- In 2018, Taylor’s prominence rose to the sky when he won his first “MTV Movie + TV Award” for his role in “IT Chapter One.”
- Ray didn’t stop with MTV Movie Award because, in 2019, he achieved “The BAM Awards” & Fright Meter Awards for Best Ensemble Cast in “IT Chapter Two.”
- In addition to acting, he also has singing talent but surprised his fans when he emerged as a director by directing the “Unarmed Divide” short video, for which he won “Nine Awards” in 2021.
- Apart from his whole dazzling screen life, Actor Jeremy Ray Taylor is also always in fans’ buzz for his girlfriend, Kaylie Faith.
- He shared many images with his lover Kaylie Faith on Instagram till June 1, 2021; after that, they have not appeared together on social media.