|Real Name||Leo Suter.|
|In Limelight||Vikings: Valhalla (Role: Harald Sigurdsson).|
|Age||29 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 26, 1993.|
|Birth Place||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Mother: Helen Alexander.|
|Siblings||Brother: Gregory Suter.|
Sister: Nina Suter.
Pounds: 183 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 2".|
In centimeters: 187.96 cm.
In meters: 1.87 m.
|School||1. Colet Court.|
2. St Paul's School.
|College||New College, Oxford.|
|Television||1. Bad Education (2012).|
2. Victoria (2017).
3. Ransom (2017).
4. Clique (2018).
5. Beecham House (2019).
6. Sanditon (2019).
7. Intelligence (American TV series) (2020).
8. Vikings: Valhalla (2022).
|Movies||1. I'll Find You (2019).|
2. Maleficent (2014).
3. Fallen (2016).
|Net worth||$3.25 Million.|
Vikings Valhalla Actor Leo Suter Bio | Wiki
- The 29 years old British actor Leo Suter (born on September 26, 1993) has been gaining immense fame for starring in “Vikings Valhalla,” the sequel of the hit Tv series “Vikings.”
- In this Netflix series, he landed in the role of Harald Sigurdsson, a historical character who was the King of Norway for 20 years (1046-1066).
- Through this continuation of the Vikings franchise, Jeb Stuart tried to illustrate the quest of Leif Erikson (Sam Corlett), Freydis (Frida Gustavsson), and William the Conqueror.
- Before landing In 2020, he caught viewers’ eyes through his performance in the American comedy series “Intelligence,” and before this, in 2019, Suter was in the romantic-drama series “Sanditon.”
Girlfriend & Social Life
- One question that fans of “Vikings: Valhalla” are asking these days is, Who is Leo Suter’s girlfriend?
- In 2017, when in “Victoria” he did a kissing scene with Jordan Waller, then people thought that he was gay. Even to this day, some fans believe that he is not straight; on the other side, Leo never commented on this matter, so it is not easy to tell anything regarding his sexuality.
- Likewise, the name of his girlfriend/boyfriend is a difficult question to answer, but we will make our efforts to answer this question very soon.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
- Leo Suter (age 29 years) was born into a prestigious family in London on September 26, 1993. Helen Alexander, his late mother, was an acclaimed business executive (The Economist; Confederation of British Industry) who had the honorific title of Dame in the United Kingdom and the ‘Legion d’Honneur’ in France.
- His father, an organist, began his career as a theatre teacher at Eton and is now a member of the Broadband Stakeholder Group’s executive committee.
- Gregory, his brother, is a sports consultant, and Nina, his sister, works in financial public relations.
- He’s also a vocalist who grew up singing in his father’s choir and in musicals at St. Paul Preparatory School, which helped him depict Robert as an operatic prodigy.
Career & Net worth
- A quick background shows that Leo Suter graduated from England’s prestigious New College, part of Oxford University. While attending that institution, he did theatre, and in the 2019 film “I’ll Find You,” aka Music, War, and Love, Leo Suter took on the demanding character of Robert.
- Despite his significant stage experience in student theatre, it was his first feature film as a lead character. Since then, he’s been in many TV shows, Victoria and Ransom and Fallen’s feature film, directed by Scott Hicks.
- Before doing the role of Robert Pulaski, he did minor roles in productions like “Fallen” (as Trevor), “Victoria” (Drummond), “Ransom”(Simon Holman), and in “Clique” (as Jack).
- Many of you may be ignorant that he was in Angelina Jolie’s movie “Maleficent” because he played an uncredited role of a young guy in the film.
- In 2019, Suter’s talent manager informed him that Andrew Davies’ TV show has an opening for a role which Leo later got as the casting agents were impressed by his spontaneity during the auditions.
- Sutter is a good friend of the famous Bollywood actress Shriya Pilgaonkar, who earned fame from the hit web series “Mirzapur.” They developed this friendship while working for a show, “Beecham House.”